Saturday 12 May 2012

Collaborate 2012 - What I Learnt


I love the immediacy of twitter so here are my 'what I learnt' tweets from #C12LV

What did I learn at #C12LV #8
   Not just me but all ACEs outside the US now know what 'No Host Dinner' means


What did I learn at #C12LV #7
   #Fujitsu was a great sponsor (and my employer), everyone loved the flashing glasses at the party #ilovemyjob

What did I learn at #C12LV #6
   usergroups will always have a place, asking questions and learning from those who went before #ukoug

What did I learn at #C12LV #5
   cant tell you (what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) - truth is I simply missed out #5

What did I learn at #C12LV #4 -
    you can wear anything in Vegas and no-one even bats an eyelid #didireallywearthatoutfitfortheparty? #fb

What did I learn at #C12LV #3 -
   new question - Apps users don't always care about the tech but do techies care about the apps? mixed results

What did I learn at #C12LV #2 -
   how do you police content at user groups? lots of misinformation around esp in Fusion Apps and new technology

What did I learn at #C12LV #1 - debate is good loved #IOUG debate on engineered systems

No comments: