Saturday 8 March 2014

A Really Big Thank You


I reached out from my heart and asked everyone to vote for Fiona Martin and I to be returned as your representatives on the UKOUG board. Times are difficult and we have had a rough ride the past few years but I really do think the tide has turned and we wanted the opportunity to finish what we and the rest of the board have started.
 
Yesterday it was announced that we have both been successful. Thank you to all who voted or lobbied for us.
There is so much going on and I personally am involved in three new initiatives as well as our more traditional offerings.

I am very excited about our Applications Transformation event on 18th March where we will explore all options for Applications' users, and that is not just Fusion. If you are an applications user, you should be attending.

Last week during National Apprentice Week we launch the first information about our Next Generation Initiative and very appropriately to mention today on National Woman's Day is our recently launched Woman in IT Initiative.

But we can't do all this on our own, so if you want to volunteer to be part of any of the initiatives or events, just reach out.

1 comment:

Tim... said...

My company voted for you!

Well done!

Cheers

Tim...