Monday 22 December 2014

2014 - UKOUG Conference and Exhibitions - Made me think


Liverpool seems a long time ago but actually just a few weeks. Moving the date just one week later is playing havoc with my Christmas preparations, traditionally I do my Christmas Cards the morning before conference starts and then once it is over, I have a week to catch up and then I can start Christmas itself. Failed on that plan.

It is too late to simply write a series of posts about what happened but I am going to slowly write a series of posts about the thoughts they prompted:

The only one to make it out of the blocks in 2014 was about the Oracle ACE Program input

Next and most controversial is WIT is it a self fulfilling prophecy?

Last but Not Least - speaking in the last session

What I hate about UKOUG or rather holding UKOUG in UK




No comments: